Cobbler makes for a delicous dessert especially when paired with ice cream. But it’s really hard to find a diet program that allows you to eat decadent desserts like cobbler. While this cobbler is crust-free you’ll think you are eating the real thing and it is diet approved. Less calories, same great taste!
Crustless Cobbler Recipe
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 1 peach
- 2 Splendas
- Cinnamon to taste
- Fat Free Redi Whip
- Slice all fruit and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 2 packets of Splenda.
- Mix and microwave for 2-3 minutes or until the fruit is tender.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Top each servings with 2 Tbsp Fat Free Redi Whip
** Max 2 Tbsp Fat Free Redi Whip per day!
E NTIRE RECIPE: 3 fruit servings