- 1 1/2 C. low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb. lean beef stew meat (cut lengthwise for fast cooking)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 C. green onion, chopped
- 1 bag of Konjac Orzo
- 1 C. bean sprouts
- 2 C. bok choy, slightly chopped and firmly packed
- 4 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 Splenda packets
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
1. In a large pot, combine the chicken brother, beef, ginger and garlic. Allow to cook for 5-7 minutes.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT for the Bok Choy. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
3. In the last 2 minutes, stir in the Bok Choy.
4. Serve immediately.
Entire Recipe: 16 P, 4 V. Makes 4 serving – 4 P, 1 V each
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.