Packed with flavor from ginger and garlic, our Asian style soup is a nutritious, comforting and low-carb twenty-minute recipe. This soup has plenty of vibrant flavors that’s made in a single pot. Once you try this recipe, you’ll never go back to packaged soups again!
20 Minute Asian Style Soup Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb. lean beef stew meat (cut lengthwise for fast cooking)
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 bag of Konjac Orzo
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 cup bok choy, slightly chopped and firmly packed
- 4 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 Splenda packets
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- In a large pot, combine the chicken brother, beef, ginger and garlic. Allow to cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients, EXCEPT for the Bok Choy. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- In the last 2 minutes, stir in the Bok Choy.
- Serve immediately.
Entire Recipe: 16 P, 4 V. Makes 4 serving – 4 P, 1 V each