- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ C. soy nuts, crushed
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram or thyme
- ½ C. grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
1. Position rack on lower third of oven; preheat to 450 degrees.
2. Coat a 7×11 inch (or similar size) baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Combine garlic, 1 Tbsp. oil, marjoram (or thyme), and pepper in a large bowl. Add zucchini; toss until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Roast the zucchini until softened are starting to wilt in spots, about 15 minutes.
4. Combine the crushed soy nuts, parmesan and remaining oil in the bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the zucchini and continue to bake until crisp, about 15 minutes more.
Entire Recipe: 6 ½ Protein, 2 Vegetable
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.