This easy zucchini gratin recipe is baked cheesy zucchini that everyone will love. Healthy, low carb, gluten free and delicious. Plus, it only takes about 20 minutes to make. If you like zucchini, you’ll love this easy, cheesy and flavorful recipe. This is an absolute favorite way to eat zucchini.
Zucchini Gratin Recipe
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup soy nuts, crushed
- 1 tsp. dried marjoram or thyme
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Position rack on lower third of oven; preheat to 450 degrees.
- Coat a 7×11 inch (or similar size) baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine garlic, 1 Tbsp. oil, marjoram (or thyme), and pepper in a large bowl. Add zucchini; toss until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish. Roast the zucchini until softened are starting to wilt in spots, about 15 minutes.
- Combine the crushed soy nuts, parmesan and remaining oil in the bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the zucchini and continue to bake until crisp, about 15 minutes more.
Entire Recipe: 6 ½ Protein, 2 Vegetable