- 12-15 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley
- 4 medium red and yellow tomatoes
- 2 1/2 C. deli chilled rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 C. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 C. crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
1. Slice basil; chop parsley and shallot.
2. Cut tomatoes into ¼ in thick slices.
3. Remove meat of the chicken from the bones and chop coarsely.
4. Prepare dressing by whisking vinegar, oil, Italian seasoning, pepper, parsley and shallots.
5. Arrange salad on serving plates, alternating tomato slices, chicken, basil strips, and crumbled cheese.
6. Drizzle with dressing.
7. Serve chilled.
Entire Recipe: 16 protein, 4 Veg. Makes 4 servings=4p, 1V
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.