- 24 oz. lean ground beef or chicken
- 1 C. bell pepper, chopped
- 1 C. onion, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1 C. zucchini, cubed
- 6 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 packet (4 tbsp.) low sodium taco seasoning
- 4 C. low sodium chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ** Can top with a sprinkle of reduced fat cheese or chopped cilantro
1. Brown meat in large pot. Drain excess grease and set aside meat.
2. Add onions, bell pepper and zucchini to pot and sauté for about 5-10 minutes or until soft.
3. Add meat and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cook on medium-low for about 20 minutes. Taste for seasoning.
Entire Recipe: 24 proteins, 8 vegetables.
Makes 8 servings=3P, 1 V each
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.