- 3 C. white button mushrooms (about 12-15)
- 3 scallions sliced thin
- 1- 6 oz. can crabmeat
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 C. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1/4 C. grated parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. parmesan for topping
- Black pepper to taste
1. Rinse and drain crabmeat; combine crab in a medium bowl with onion, oregano, thyme and pepper.
2. Add cream cheese, parmesan and sharp cheddar and mix well; chill in refrigerator until you are ready to stuff mushrooms.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Clean, dry and stem mushrooms. Scoop out and discard gills.
5. Fill mushrooms with crabmeat mixture. Lightly brush caps with olive oil. Place caps on cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
Entire Recipe: 8 proteins, 1 vegetable
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.