- 4 – 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 Tbsp. (about 1/2 C.) reduced fat shredded mozzarella
- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 4 basil leaves
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Cooking spray
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x9x2 inch baking tray with cooking spray.
2. Lightly flatten each breast to 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place a few tomatoes, basil leaf and 2 Tbsp. of shredded mozzarella on each chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
5. Place breast on baking tray. Drizzle with the olive oil and balsamic.
6. Bake for 25 min. Remove from oven and cover with tin foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
** You may use 1/2 fat free mozzarella stick instead of shredded cheese
Makes 4 servings. Each serving=4 1/2 protein
Follow us on Facebook to get updated on our latest recipes.