- 1/2 cup freshly grated low fat parmesan, 2 ounces
- 4 cup zucchini, sliced into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 2 tbsp I can’t believe it’s not butter spray
- salt & pepper to taste
- Butter a 10-inch pie plate or quiche pan. Put the sliced zucchini in a medium pot and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes; drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Arrange the zucchini in the pie plate in an overlapping circular pattern. Season with salt and pepper between the layers.
- Top with parmesan cheese and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, then bake at 475 degrees for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 8 pieces.
Measure and count as a vegetable serving.