- 1 head of cauliflower, trimmed
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 cup organic low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 oz low-fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp butter buds
- Boil cauliflower on medium-high heat with chicken broth and water until very soft (about 10-15 minutes), stirring occasionally.
- Drain cauliflower and return to pot. Mash well and stir in yogurt, cream cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and butter buds.
Measure and count as a vegetable serving.