- 6 cup raw broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp lemon rind
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 4 tbsp shaved low-fat parmesan cheese
- Arrange broccoli in a steamer. Steam 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Place broccoli in large bowl.
- Heat a small skillet over medium-heat heat; add oil and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until garlic is fragrant.
- Add oil mixture, rind, juice and salt to broccoli; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle broccoli mixture with cheese.
Measure and count as vegetable serving.