- 3 cups trimmed halved Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto
- Cooking spray
- 1 tbsp spray butter (0 calories)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Cook brussels sprout in boiling water for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat; add prosciutto. Cook 6 minutes or until crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Heat pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add brussels sprouts; saute 3 minutes or until light. Pepper, add spray butter.
- Remove from the heat, drizzle with juice. Add prosciutto; toss to combine.
Measure 1/2 cup = count as 1 vegetable serving.