- 1 package sugar-free vanilla pudding cooking version
- 2 cups water
- 12 strawberries
- 1 package sugar-free strawberry jello mix
- 2 tbsp sugar-free Cool Whip
- pie pan
- Slice and layer the strawberries in the bottom of the pan.
- In a sauce pan, cook pudding with 2 cups of water instead of milk, stirring until thickened on medium heat.
- Remove from heat and use whisk to mix in one package sugar-free strawberry Jell-o mix.
- Let cool a couple of minutes and then begin to whisk briskly until slightly fluffly and add 2 tbsp sugar-free Cool Whip.
- Slowly pour over strawberries and place in fridge to set (2-4 hours)
- Try different variations of this – you can use mandarin oranges with no sugar and orange Jell-o raspberries with raspberry jell-o, etc…
Total servings = 8 proteins; 2 fruits
Each serving = 1/8 protein; 1/4 fruit