Delicious, creamy pumpkin mousse is the perfect fall dessert. And it only takes a few minutes to make. Flavored with vanille and cinnamon, this pumpkin mousse is a great dessert recipe for families and events. One of its big advantages is that you can make it in advance. In fact, the mousse is way creamier on the second day, probably because the pumpkin and cream have more time to meld.
Healthy Pumpkin Mousse Dessert Recipe
- 4 oz softened fat-free cream cheese
- 6 oz Fage 0% plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup plain canned pumpkin
- 6 tbsp fat-free Redi Whip
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 6 splenda packets
- Blend all ingredients with mixer until smooth.
Servings: 5 proteins & 1 carb (whole recipe)
Makes 5 1/2 cup individual servings.
Other Recipes You Might Like
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Cheesecake Cups
- Calla Chocolate Brownies
- Calla Oopsie Roll Chocolate “Ice Cream” Sandwiches
- Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake