- 2 8-ounce packages of fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup splenda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- fat-free Redi whip to top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, splenda and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of glass baking dish which has been sprayed very lightly with non-stick spray. Add pumpkin, spices to remaining mixture.
- Carefully spread pumpkin layer over first layer. Bake 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool then chill. Serve with whipped cream.
Servings: 10 proteins, 1 fruit.