A very easy recipe for delicious and creamy crustless pumpkin cheesecake. It’s hard to make it through the fall without enjoying some pumpkin flavored dessert. It’s even harder to find a pumpkin dessert that won’t get stuck on your waistline and curb your weight loss efforts. But this crustless pumpkin cheesecake recipe is sure to hit the spot without throwing you off your healthy eating diet.
Healthy Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 2 8-ounce packages of fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 cup splenda
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- fat-free Redi whip to top
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, splenda and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Remove 1 cup of batter and spread into bottom of glass baking dish which has been sprayed very lightly with non-stick spray. Add pumpkin, spices to remaining mixture.
- Carefully spread pumpkin layer over first layer. Bake 35-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool then chill. Serve with whipped cream.
Servings: 10 proteins, 1 fruit.