Are you a fan of greek yogurt? If so then you have to try this sauce recipe which includes greek yogurt plus blueberries and blackberries. It’s absolutely delicious and makes for a healthy, nutrient-dense snack or dessert.
Greek Yogurt with Warm Black and Blueberry Sauce
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1 tbsp 0 calorie butter spray
- 2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; gently boil 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in butter.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each of 4 bowls; top each serving with about 1/4 cup sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Entire recipe: 4 proteins; 2 fruits. 1 protein, 1/2 fruit per serving.