We love these healthy cheesecake cups for dessert because they require absolutely no baking and are ideal for anyone trying to lose weight. The only thing better than real homemade New-York-style cheesecake is a healthy cheesecake dessert portioned out individually so you can pick up in your hand and keep all to yourself – no sharing!
Healthy Cheesecacke Cups Dessert Recipe
- 5 oz Dannon Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 tbsp dry instant cheesecake pudding powder
- 1/2 container (3/4 oz) fat-free Cool Whip
- Top with 1 serving of berries
- Mix together Greek yogurt, Cool Whip and instant pudding.
- Separate into 4 servings.
- Top each serving with fresh fruit.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Will stay fresh for a week.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving = 1 fruit, 1/2 protein