- 8 oz 1% low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. chopped spinach (thawed & drained)
- 1 pack dry vegetable soup mix (Knorr brand)
- 8 oz 0% Plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz fat-free softened cream cheese
- Process cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add 0% plain Greek yogurt and cream cheese in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
- Add spinach and dry vegetable soup to cheese mixture; stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
Servings: approximately 4 cups total. 1 cup = 2 proteins