Most people tend to avoid dips when they are on a diet as most dips are packed with calories, fats and carbs. But thanks to Greek yogurt you can make a spinach dip that is not only healthy but packed with protein. This Easy Spinach Greek Yogurt Dip uses Greek yogurt to keep it healthy but SUPER thick and creamy! It’s quick, easy, protein packed and always a hit at parties!
Healthy Spinach Dip with Greek Yogurt Recipe
- 8 oz 1% low fat cottage cheese
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. chopped spinach (thawed & drained)
- 1 pack dry vegetable soup mix (Knorr brand)
- 8 oz 0% Plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz fat-free softened cream cheese
- Process cottage cheese in food processor or blender until smooth.
- Add 0% plain Greek yogurt and cream cheese in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
- Add spinach and dry vegetable soup to cheese mixture; stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
Servings: approximately 4 cups total. 1 cup = 2 proteins