- 3 slices of Turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 8 oz fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 18 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the bacon in the microwave until crispy, let cool and crumble.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, bacon crumbles, cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Fill the seeded jalapenos with the cream cheese mixture. Place jalapenos on a foil lined baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
**Make sure the jalapenos can lean on each other to stay upright.
Whole recipe = 10 protein, 2 vegetables