Ham is a great option for holidays and family events. And there is no reason you can’t have a delicious ham for your family events or holidays while still keeping it healthy. We put a spin on glazed spiral ham with our healthy recipe for this holiday favorite.
Glazed Spiral Ham Recipe
- 9-10 lb spiral ham
- 1 tsp maple EXTRACT
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ham face down in swallow baking pan and cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Place on lower rack of oven and bake for 1 hour. While the ham is baking, mix together glaze ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- After 1 hour, remove ham from oven. Uncover and stand ham on one side. Place the cloves in between slices and pour glaze over the ham, letting it drip in between all slices.
- Cook for another 30 minutes. Pull apart slices and serve.
Servings: 1 oz of ham = 1 protein