- 1 cup shelled Edamame
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic (fresh, minced, or dry)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Bring 3 cups of water in a medium sized quart pot to boil.
- Boil shelled edamame for 10 minutes.
- Drain shelled edamame.
- In a blender or “bullet” style mixer, combine boiled edamame, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, water and salt.
- Once all ingredients are fully combined into a smooth paste, set in fridge for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite veggie and enjoy!
Whole recipe = 2 protein servings. Max 1 serving/day