- 6 hard-boiled eggs – peeled, cut in half lengthwise and yolks separated
- 1 Tbsp of mustard (optional, not needed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp Tzatziki sauce (hannah brand works great)**
- Paprika for presentation
**Can also substitute Greek yogurt wtih mustard to taste**
- Combine yolks and all ingredients (not whites) in a bowl, blend well using a mixer or food processor until smooth.
- Transfer yolk mixter to a large Ziploc bag, cut corner of bag and pipe into egg white halves.
- Top with paprika and refrigerate 30 minutes or longer before serving.
This recipe is great as a snack or for entertaining. Can also be made in large batches and stored for up to a week.
Entire recipe = 6 protein servings, each half = 1/2 serving of protein