- 1 cup turkey bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 cup yellow onion
- 1 cup mushrooms, fresh & sliced
- 2 cup reduced-fat Monterey cheese, shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup 0% Fage yogurt
- 2 cup turkey sausage crumbles
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 2 cup spinach, fresh & chopped
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar, shredded
- 1/2 cup fat-free cream cheese, softened
- **Salt and pepper to taste
- Layer bacon, sausage, onions, green pepper, spinach, mushrooms and cheese in the bottom of crockpot.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, cream cheese, yogurt, salt and pepper together.
- Pour egg mixture over the layers, cover and cook for 10-12 hours on low.
Entire recipe: 30 proteins, 5 vegetables
Makes 10 servings of 3 protein and 1/2 vegetable each