- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Publix Delgrosso Pizza Sauce
- 1/4 cup low fat parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Favorite pizza toppings: onions, peppers, turkey sausage
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix parmesan cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom of the pan.
- Add layer of pizza sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese and favorite toppings. Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
**Eat with turkey pepperoni chips or sliced peppers
(12 pepperoni slices = 1 protein)
Whole recipe = 10 proteins for the dip