Losing weight is not easy so when an important event is on the horizon many people feel pressured to lose those extra pounds as quickly as possible. Not to mention for those who have more than a few pounds to lose, finding ways to boost weight loss results is always a bonus which is why many people are turning to lipotropic injections .
While these types of injections aren’t the latest weight loss breakthrough, they are gaining in popuarity among weight watchers of late.
What are lipotropic injections?
Lipotropic injections are shots that contain a high dose of essential nutrients such as B12, methionine, inositol and choline. The combination of these nutrients help promote, encourage and support the removal of fat from your body. Without these nutrients, bile and fat can build up in your liver causing an array of health problems as well as causing your metabolism to slow, and in severe cases block fat metabolism completely.
Do lipotropic injections really help with weight loss?
We get that question a lot and to be honest, yes these injections are a great way to boost your weight loss results. However, keep in mind that these are not an overnight magic pill that are going to help you shed 20 pounds in a weight. It’s important to still maintain realistic weekly weight loss goals. To get the best results you need to pair these shots with a healthy diet and exercise.
How do lipotropic injections help with weight loss?
Lipotropic injections assist with weight loss in a variety of ways including:
- Boosting your energy
- Increasing your metabolism so you burn fat faster
- Stimulating liver function
- Increasing the break down of fat in your body
- Suppressing the appetite
- Transforming carbohydrates into energy
Are there other additional benefits to lipotropic shots besides weight loss?
Absolutely! In addition to being completely natural fat-burning aids, lipotropic shots have a range of health benefits such as:
- Lowering cholesterol levels and reducing the risk of heart disease
- Helping you feel more energetic and less prone to depression
- Protecting the liver from damage
- Protecting the joints by helping with cartilage formation and preventing the onset of arthritis
- Increasing the strength in your hair and nails
- Preventing or relieving a range of illnesses such as diabetic nerve pain, panic attacks, insomnia, cancer, depression, ADHD, psoriasis and autism
- Helping you think more clearly and remain more alert
- Restoring the balance of your hormones
Check out the infographic below for additional benefits of lipotropic shots.
While results may vary by individual, many of our patients have shown that lipotropic injections are an effective weight loss aid and magnify the results obtainable through our weight loss program and exercise. If you have additional questions about lipotropic shots , give us a call today at (407) 644-7546. We’re happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Image Source: FitnessEdge.net