Grilled chicken salad is the healthy summer recipe everyone needs. Simple and bright, this is the kind of main dish that everyone loves. Chicken salad that bursts with flavor.
Grilled Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 c broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c romaine lettuce torn into large pieces
- 1/4 c green pepper cut into thin strips
- 3 oz precooked grilled boneless chicken breast, sliced into bite size chunks
- 1 tsp Worcestershire
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- Toss lettuce with broccoli, green pepper and tomato.
- Combine olive oil with the lemon juice, vinegar, Worcestershire and pepper.
- Toss with vegetables until well combined and top with chicken chunks.
Serving size: 3 proteins & 2 vegetables.