Perfect summer treat! Healthy, delicious and the perfect recipe after a day in the hot Orlando sun.
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup tomato, cut in thin wedges
- 1/4 cup grated low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated low fat provolone cheese
- 12 oz white fish fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine oil and onions in large skillet. Sprinkle with oregano and saute over medium heat until the onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomato and stir.
- Lay the fish fillets on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 8 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
- Sprinkle the fish with cheeses.
- Re-cover and cook until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.