Looking for a delicious seafood dinner? Then check out this flavorful fish and vegetables skillet recipe that is ready in 20 minutes. It’s healthy, tastes great and easy to make. It’s bound to be a family favorite.
Fish Fillets and Skillet Vegetables Recipe
Perfect summer treat! Healthy, delicious and the perfect recipe after a day in the hot Orlando sun.
- 1 1/2 cup zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cup tomato, cut in thin wedges
- 1/4 cup grated low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated low fat provolone cheese
- 12 oz white fish fillets
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Combine oil and onions in large skillet. Sprinkle with oregano and saute over medium heat until the onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomato and stir.
- Lay the fish fillets on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer for 8 minutes until the fish flakes easily.
- Sprinkle the fish with cheeses.
- Re-cover and cook until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
Other Recipes You May Like
- Broiled Marinated Lamb Chops
- Swordfish with Fresh Tomato Salad
- Salmon Stuffed Zucchini
- Baja Pork Stirfry
photo courtesy of kidfriendlythingstodo.com