It’s really hard to eat healthy and/or lose weight when you have a sweet tooth that is craving dessert all the time. Our healthy strawberry “oopsie roll” shortcake dessert is sure to hit the spot but not your waistline. It’s low-carb and low sugar. You can even enhance the flavor by mixing in sugar-free strawberry jell-o when you make the oopsie roll. This dessert is absolutely decadent!
Healthy Strawberry “Oopsie Roll” Shortcake Recipe
- 1 oopsie roll
- 6 sliced strawberries
- 1 package of Splenda
- 2 tbsp sugar free whip cream
- Place oopsie roll in a bowl.
- Mix sliced strawberries and splenda together.
- Top oopsie roll with sliced strawberries.
- Spoon sugar free whipped cream on top.
Servings: 1 protein and 1 carbohydrate