- 2 medium zucchini, scrubbed
- 1/8 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1-6 oz can salmon, drained and flakes
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fat-free mayo
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red bell pepper
- With a vegetable peeler, peel stripes down length of zucchini (to create a pattern of dark and light green).
- Cut zucchini into 3/4 inch slices about 4 pieces for each zucchini; remove seeds and hollow slightly with a spoon. Arrange in rows on a serving plate.
- Mix salmon, mayonnaise, mustard, dill and Worcestershire together.
- Fill zucchini hollows with salmon mixture.
- Sprinkle red pepper on top of salmon.
Servings: protein 3/4 and carbohydrate 1/4 per zucchini hollow
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.