This one’s for all you pasta lovers out there. Even on Calla Slimspa’s healthy diet program you can still have your fettuccini alfredo. And the best part, you don’t have to feel guilty afterwards because we’re giving you a guilt free pasta recipe!
Healthy Fettuccinie Alfredo Recipe
- 8 oz diced chicken breast
- Walden Farm alfredo sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 oz reduced fat grated parmesan cheese
- Konjac fettuccini noodles
- Saute chicken til done.
- Add sauce.
- Rinse noodles and boil in salted water for 3 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Combine ingredients and mix well.
- Top with grated cheese.
Delicious Variations to Try:
- Add 1 cup steamed broccoli and 3.5 oz of grilled chicken
- Add 1 cup sauteed mushrooms and 3.5 oz cooked shrimp
Making entire recipe = 6 protein and 2 vegetable servings
- Add 1 cup chopped, steamed asparagus, a pinch of grated nutmeg, and 1/8 tsp of fresh-ground black pepper
- Add 1 cup chopped tomato, 2 cloves crushed garlic, 1 tsp fresh or dried basil
Making entire recipe = 2.5 protein and 2 vegetable servings