- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 c fresh spinach
- 2 c fresh green beans, steamed
- 4-4 oz boneless chicken breast, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 oz low fat feta cheese
- 1/2 c fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tsp I can’t believe it’s not butter
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- cooking spray
- 1 c grape tomatoes, sliced
- Place each chicken breast half between tow sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; flatten to 1/4 inch thickness; using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Spoon 1 tbsp cheese onto each piece of chicken; fold in half. Secure in place with a toothpick.
- Place folded breast halves in an 8 inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle melted butter over chicken. Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Combine spinach, basil and tomatoes in a bowl; drizzle with vinegar and oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper over salad; toss well. Serve chicken, salad and green beans. Divide equally between four plates.
Serving: 4 protein and 1 1/4 carbohydrates
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.