- 8 oz chicken breast
- 2 green onions
- 1 pkg orzo Konjac noodles
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 c fresh veggies (mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, onion and zucchini)
- Before getting started, slice your chicken into thin strips. Chop all vegetables and green onions. You can use one vegetable or use a combination of several different kinds.
- Heat a large skillet for a few minutes over medium heat before spraying with a non-stick spray.
- Beat eggs together in a bowl and add to skillet. Stir often, cooking the eggs until well scrambled. Remove eggs and set aside.
- Add the oil to the skillet and cook chicken breast for approximately 5 minutes. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet and stir fry for 3-5 minutes. Add soy sauce, orzo, chicken, eggs and garlic powder and continue to stir fry for several more minutes. Divide into 2 servings.
Servings: protein 4 and carbohydrate 1.
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.