- 8 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 4-4 oz boneless chicken breasts
- 4 low fat mozzarella balls, cut into quarters
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- cooking spray
- 2 tbsp Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x9x2 inch baking tray with the cooking spray.
- Toss tomatoes with 1 tbsp of Mrs. Dash Tomato Basil Garlic Blend.
- Lightly flatten each breast to 1/4 inch thickness. Place tomatoes and four quarters of mozzarella ball on each chicken breast. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Place breasts on baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar and remaining tbsp of Mrs. Dash.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Remove from oven, cover lightly with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
Servings: protein 5 per breast and carbohydrates 1/8 per breast.
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.