- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4-4 oz lamb chops (each about 3/4 inch thick)
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Preheat the broiler. Whisk together the oil, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the lamb chops and let them marinate, covered in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes and up to an hour.
- Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and pat dry. Broil the chops for 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until desired doneness. Serve immediately.
Servings: each chop is 4 protein
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.