- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp I can’t believe it’s not butter
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4-4 oz chicken breasts
- Preheat the broiler.
- In a shallow, baking dish large enough to hold the chicken in a single layer, combine the lemon juice, butter, oil, Worcestershire sauce and the herbs. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Broil the chicken, 4-6 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Turn them over, brush with some of the herb mixture, and broil for 6 minutes. Turn them over again, brush with more of the herb mixture, and broil for 6 more minutes or until the juice runs clear.
- Transfer each chicken breast to serving plates and spoon any remaining pan juices.
Servings: 4 protein
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.