If you love salad, then you have to try this blackened tuna salad recipe. Not only is this recipe delicious but you can make it in less than 20 minutes.
Healthy Blackened Tuna Salad Recipe
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1 lb fresh tuna steak cut into 4 equal pieces
- 3/4 c Walden Farms Calorie Free Dressing Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 c chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- Mix the black pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper, thyme and salt together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the tuna to coat.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add the tuna and sear for about 3 minutes each side.
- Mound salad on 4 plates.
- Top each with the seared tuna and drizzle with the vinaigrette.