- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1 lb fresh tuna steak cut into 4 equal pieces
- 3/4 c Walden Farm Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 c chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- Mix the black pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper, thyme and salt together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the tuna to coat.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add the tuna and sear for about 3 minutes each side.
- Mound salad on 4 plates.
- Top each with the seared tuna and drizzle with the vinaigrette.
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.