- 4 c frozen broccoli cuts
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Hunt’s Diced tomatoes
- 4 – 4oz boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c Walden Farms Italian dressing
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine broccoli, drained tomatoes and dressing in medium bowl.
- For each packet, lay two 20×12 inch sheets of regular tin foil on top of each other.
- Place 1 chicken breast on each foil pack. Spoon broccoli and tomato mixture equally over each chicken breast. Bring up short sides of each foil packet and double fold top. Double fold both ends to seal each packet, leaving space for steam to gather.
- Place packets on baking sheet; bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Allow steam to escape before fully opening.
Servings: protein 4 and carbohydrate 1 1/2 per packet.
Like this recipe? Feel free to add your own variations in the comments section.
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.