- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 C. red and yellow pepper and green onion combo – thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 lb. Chicken tenders
- 3 Tbsp. Dickinson’s or Smuckers sugar free apricot preserve
- Salt and Pepper & Garlic salt Everglades Seasoning to taste
OPTIONAL: Konjac Orzo
1. In a medium sized saute pan, add 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and vegetables. Cook until tender. Remove from heat.
2. Add reamining 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil and chicken tenders. Season with salt, pepper, garlic salt and everglades to taste.
3. Cook tenders until golden brown (approx. 15 minutes).
4. Add 3 Tbsp of preserve to pan. Toss to coat tenders well.
5. Return veggies to pan and saute an additional 5-7 minutes to thicken.
6. * Optional to add konjac orzo to saute pan while thickening.
Servings: 4 servings total. Each serving 3.5 protein & 1/2 carb
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.