- 8 C. cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Cooking spray
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp. 0% spray butter
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- 4 garlic cloves
- ¾ C. onion, chopped
- 1 C. water
- 4 C. low sodium chicken broth
- ¼ C. parsley, chopped
- ½ C. 0% Greek yogurt
1. Pre-heat oven to 450°. Place cauliflower in large bowl and drizzle with oil and salt. Toss to coat. Arrange on a lightly greased pan. Bake for 40 min., until lightly browned and tender.
2. Heat a lightly coated, large Dutch oven over medium heat. Add ham; cook 3 min. Remove. Add 1 ½ tsp. butter, onions and garlic; sauté 5 min, stirring occasionally. Add cauliflower, stock and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for 20 min. Stir in yogurt.
3. Put mixture in blender and puree. Top with crumbled prosciutto.
Entire Recipe: 8 vegetables, 2 proteins
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.