- 1 lb. beef skirt steak
- 2 Tbsp. fajita seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 C. onions, sliced
- 2 C. green/red peppers, sliced
- Juice 1 lime
- Favorite lettuce to wrap and place mixture in
1. Slice skirt steak against the grain into ½ inch-thick slices. Place in medium bowl and season with fajita seasoning, half the lime juice and 1 Tbsp. oil. Let marinate for about 20 minutes.
2. Pre-heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large sauté pan over medium high.
3. Add meat to pan; sauté for 2-3 minutes or until beef has slightly browned. Stir in peppers and onions and sauté for another 2-3 minutes or until pepper mixture is hot.
4. Remove and squeeze remaining lime juice over top.
5. Serve on lettuce.
Entire Recipe: 16 Protein 4 vegetable. Makes 4 servings=4 protein, 1 vegetable
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.