Ring in the New Year with a new you.
If you’re resolving to lose weight, get in shape or simply lead a healthier life then check out the 10 tips below for weight loss success. Even if you are not resolving to lose weight, they pack an informational punch on ways to lead a healthier life.
10 TIPS FOR WEIGHT LOSS SUCCESS
- Never Skip Breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Give your body a boost with a healthy breakfast.
- Hydrate Daily . Drink at least 8 ounces of water per day. If you’re not a fan of water, add some flavor by adding lemons, limes or cucumber.
- Clean Out Your Kitchen & Practice Slim Shopping . Remove all unhealthy foods from your kitchen, shop often for healthy foods, and eat any of your favorite unhealthy foods in moderation.
- Be Physically & Mentally Active . Use physical exercise to improve endurance and self-control and reduce stress. Use meditation to keep your mind calm and alert. With this combination, you’re less likely to turn to comfort food during stressful moments.
- Be Persistent. You can’t fail unless you quit. Keep a positive mind-set and make sure you set realistic expectations. And don’t let one bad week throw you off course.
- Get More Sleep. Getting enough hours of sleep isn’t enough. Make sure you are getting enough hours of sleep in but also try to go to bed and wake up at the same time each day.
- Enjoy Some Time in the Sun. You only need 30 minutes in the sun for your body to generate the vitamin D you need. Sunlight also increases the amount of natural anti-depressants in the brain.
- Have a Good Support System . Social support can help you stay more physically active.
- Give Yourself a Little Cheat Day. Permit yourself to have treats in moderation.
- Smile . Even if you aren’t feeling particularly happy, fake it with a smile. You’ll end up feeling better in no time.
And, if you’re interested in losing weight with a diet program that has proven success and regulates the amount of refined sugar in your diet, contact Calla Slimspa Medical Weight Loss Center in Winter Park today.
We’ve helped thousands of local Orlando residents lose weight and keep it off with our medically supervised weight loss program. But don’t take our word, check out our real patient weight loss success stories .