Looking to make your Thanksgiving dinner healthier? Try this healthy stuffing alternative. Made using the Calla Oopsie Roll recipe , Calla Oopsie Roll Stuffing is a fantastic way to keep your holiday meal healthier this Thanksgiving.
- 1 batch of stale savory Calla Oopsie Rolls torn into small pieces (to make Savory Calla Oopsie Rolls – add McCormick Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning or Ms. Dash Table Blend to the regular Calla Oopsie Rolls recipe )
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup College Inn Chicken stock
- 1/4 cup water
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Saute celery and onion in olive oil until tender.
- Add chicken stock and water to celery, onion, salt and pepper.
- Add torn pieces of Calla Oopsie Rolls until mixed together thoroughly.
- Place stuffing into 8×8 casserole dish or pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spray top of stuffing with 0 calorie spray butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
**Recipe permitted on all phases of the Calla Slimspa diet.**