- 12 oz. Pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 C. red or yellow peppers, cut to bite size
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Holland White cooking wine
- 2-3 Tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 banana pepper, sliced
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Line wedges
1. In a small bowl combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine soy sauce and white wine; set aside.
2. Place pork and spice mixture in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; toss to coat evenly.
3. Heat skillet over high heat. Swirl 1 Tbsp. oil into pan, and add pork; stir-fry 2 minutes until pork is no longer pink. Remove pork from pan. Swirl in another Tbsp. of oil. Add peppers; stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
4. Swirl in soy sauce mixture. Return pork to pan and cook 1 minute until cooked thoroughly. Sprinkle with parsley.
5. Serve with lime wedges.
Entire Recipe : 12 Proteins, 2 vegetables
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.