If you’re a fan of spicy and pork then this is the perfect recipe for you. Not only is it flavorful but it’s healthy as well. Great for anyone trying to lose or maintain weight.
Healthy Spicy Jerk Pork
- 12 oz. Pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 2 C. red or yellow peppers, cut to bite size
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Holland White cooking wine
- 2-3 Tsp. curry powder
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 1 banana pepper, sliced
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Line wedges
- In a small bowl combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl combine soy sauce and white wine; set aside.
- Place pork and spice mixture in a resealable plastic bag. Seal bag; toss to coat evenly.
- Heat skillet over high heat. Swirl 1 Tbsp. oil into pan, and add pork; stir-fry 2 minutes until pork is no longer pink. Remove pork from pan. Swirl in another Tbsp. of oil. Add peppers; stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
- Swirl in soy sauce mixture. Return pork to pan and cook 1 minute until cooked thoroughly. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Entire Recipe : 12 Proteins, 2 vegetables