One 4 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, pounded to ¼” thick
1 wedge of Laughing cow Light Original Swiss cheese
1 oz. (2 slices) low-fat deli ham
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides
- Spread a thin layer of cheese over chicken.
- Place the ham slices on top of the cheese.
- Starting at any side, tightly roll up the chicken and secure with toothpicks.
- Place chicken in a baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, cover with foil & bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and continue baking, uncovered for an additional 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove toothpicks and enjoy.
Entire recipe= 6 protein servings
(Can be cut in half to make two 3-protein serving meals)
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.