It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t love chocolate. It’s even harder to find someone who wants to willingly give it up – even when trying to lose weight. We want our patients to have an easy time on our weight loss programs which is why we make sure that we offer a lot of great recipes including chocolate ones that are sure to satisfy every chocolate lovers sweet tooth!
- 2 oz. (2 Tbsp.) Fat free cream cheese
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Fat Free Sugar Free Dry chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/3 C. egg whites or egg whites from 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese in microwave bowl (i.e. cereal bowl) and flatten.
- Microwave for 25-30 seconds.
- Mix egg whites- Blend well (may be slightly lumpy).
- Add vanilla and dry pudding mix.
- Place in microwave for 2-2.5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Top with fat free cool whip if desired.
Entire Recipe: 2 Proteins