- 2 oz. (2 Tbsp.) Fat free cream cheese
- 1 Heaping Tbsp. Fat Free Sugar Free Dry chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1/3 C. egg whites or egg whites from 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place cream cheese in microwave bowl (i.e. cereal bowl) and flatten. Microwave for 25-30 seconds.
- Mix egg whites- Blend well (may be slightly lumpy).
- Add vanilla and dry pudding mix.
- Place in microwave for 2-2.5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool slightly. Top with fat free cool whip if desired.
Entire Recipe: 2 Proteins
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.