Calla Slimspa loves to offer you healthy recipes so you can continue your weight loss journey without eating the same boring, bland foods day in and day out. This is why we’re posting this delicious Blackened Tuna Salad recipe. If you’re a fan of tuna, you’ve got to try this.
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried thyme
- 1 lb fresh tuna steak cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1/4 c Walden Farms Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 c chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- Mix the black pepper, garlic powder, lemon pepper, thyme and salt together in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the tuna to coat.
- Preheat a medium nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Add the tuna and sear for about 3 minutes each side.
- Mound salad on 4 plates.
- Top each with the seared tuna and drizzle with the vinaigrette.