- Non-stick cooking spray
- 24 Thin round slices Hillshire Smoked Ham (from 8oz pkg)
- 1/3 C Low fat shredded / Fat Free cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton Florentine or Southwest Egg Beaters
- Optional – diced veggies such as bell peppers, onions, mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 12 regular sized muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Line each muffin cup with 2 overlapping slices of ham with edge just above the rim of pan.
- Pour Egg Beaters evenly into ham cups. Top with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Let stand in pan for 2 minutes. Run table knife around the edge of bakes to loosen.
- Serve warm or can be stored in the fridge for up to a week.
SERVINGS: 1 mini egg bake = 1 protein