One of the worst things about trying to eat healthy and lose weight is giving up favorite desserts. Even when you are loving the results you are achieving it can be hard to curb your sweet tooth. This recipe for a healthy version of strawberry cheesecake is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 2 – 8oz. pkgs. fat free cream cheese
- 3/4 C. Splenda
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. pureed strawberries (Approx. 2 C. halved=12 strawberries)
- Fat free Redi Whip to top
- Pre-heat oven to 325°. In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Blend eggs, one at a time. Puree strawberries in blender or food processor.
- Remove one cup of batter and spread into bottom of the glass baking dish which has been sprayed very lightly w non-stick spray. Add pureed strawberries to remaining mixture.
- Carefully spread strawberry layer over first layer. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely-cover and refrigerate. Serve with whipped cream.
Entire Recipe: 10 Proteins, 2 Fruit