- 2 – 8oz. pkgs. fat free cream cheese
- 3/4 C. Splenda
- 4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. pureed strawberries (Approx. 2 C. halved=12 strawberries)
- Fat free Redi Whip to top
- Pre-heat oven to 325°. In a large bowl combine softened cream cheese, Splenda and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer until smooth. Blend eggs, one at a time. Puree strawberries in blender or food processor.
- Remove one cup of batter and spread into bottom of the glass baking dish which has been sprayed very lightly w non-stick spray. Add pureed strawberries to remaining mixture.
- Carefully spread strawberry layer over first layer. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Allow to cool completely-cover and refrigerate. Serve with whipped cream.
Entire Recipe: 10 Proteins, 2 Fruit
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.