- 14 Medium Shrimp
- 1 C. Broccoli, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 1 package Konjac Orzo
- 1/2 C. onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. light soy sauce
- **Sriracha to taste
- In a medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. oil. Add rinsed and dried Konjac orzo and soy sauce. Cook until crispy and reduce heat to low.
- In another skillet, cook onion and broccoli with the remaining oil. Once cooked, add to the orzo mixture along with thawed shrimp. Allow shrimp to warm.
- Rinse skillet and use nonstick spray on pan, add two eggs and whisk until scrambled. Add to mixture.
- Mix together and serve while warm!
Entire Recipe: 4 Proteins, 2 vegetables. Makes 2 servings
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.