Craving pizza but don’t want to kill your diet? Cauliflower Crust Pizza is a great alternative to the unhealthier version of pizza. It tastes delicious and it definitely satisfies your pizza craving without all the empty calorie carbs.
- 1 c cauliflower, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 c diced veggies
- 2 c shredded light mozzarella cheese divided
- 17 slices Hormel turkey pepperoni
- 2 tsp Italian seasonings
- 3 tbsp Classico Brushetta sauce
- Chop veggies. Set aside. Steam the cauliflower, let it cool and then grate it.
- Combine grated cauliflower with 1 cup mozzarella, garlic powder, Italian spices and egg in a large bowl. Spray a rectangle metal cookie sheet (approx 9×13) with cooking spray before spreading the dough evenly.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Remove the cauliflower dough from the oven and spread the sauce evenly, sprinkle the veggies as well as the other cup mozzarella cheese on top with turkey pepperoni.
- Return the pizza to the oven. Turn the heat up to a broil and leave in until the cheese has melted and the crust is crispy.
Servings: Cut into 9 pieces. Each piece is 2 protein and 1/3 of carbohydrates.