Don’t have time to make time consuming breakfasts? Even if you are someone who is constantly on the go, this is a fantastic healthy and super-quick option in the morning. Spend 25 minutes of your Sunday evening preparing a batch of these and you have breakfast for a week!
- 2 c egg white substitution
Combination of Either:
- spinach and low-fat feta
- canadian bacon, asparagus and low-fat cheddar
- turkey bacon, tomatoes, and peppers
- zucchini, mushrooms and onions
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Ladle into tins by filling half way.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool and store in Ziploc bags.
- Can be frozen and then microwaved for 30 seconds.
Each egg white muffin/quiche is 1/2 serving of protein.
Follow us on Facebook to see when we post the latest recipes.